Note that this change log only reflects changes which are either
backwards-incompatible, or reveal new fields, resources, and other net
additions. Make sure to create an account to keep up
with new features that don’t happen to break existing code.
- Changed Accept-Language locale codes for Simplified Chinese and
Traditional Chinese to zh-hans and zh-hant respectively. The old
zh-cn and zh-tw codes are still accepted, but support for them might
be removed in the future.
- Exposed amount_pending on bookings, providing the total amount of pending payments and refunds on the booking.
List views will now have a ceiling (max) value of 100 items, and
a floor (min) value of 10 items. This is affected by changes to how the
max_per_page query parameter is interpreted and validated by the GAPI.
Some examples of the new behaviour follows:
* /tour_dossiers?max_per_page=9 will return 10 results
* /tour_dossiers?max_per_page=101 will return 100 results
* /tour_dossiers?max_per_page=foo will return a 400 Bad Request
Additionally, the page parameter is also validated on list views with
rules similar to those for _max_per_page_. The minimum accepted value for
the _page_ query parameter is 1, and invalid values will similarly return
with a 400 Bad Request response.
Please refer to the REST |pagination| section for more details.
- Added agency field to the bookings resource.
preferred_name field to the places resource under
This field will try to respect the Accept-Language header passed to it and provide
the name matching the Language code if it can be found. In the case where no
Preferred Name is found, it will default to the value of the
- Added documentation for overrides, override reasons, and requirements
- All applicable public promotions are displayed in the promotions list under departures. Prior to this only
APPLY_AUTOMATICALLY flagged promos were displayed under departures. We still continue to display best promos
first (best meaning largest discount). Small side effect is that the promotions list under departures could have
several items not just one like it did historically. In light of this it’s also important to be explicit about
applied_promotion when creating departure services to ensure correct promo is applied.
date_created to the list of departures under